2012 → Current: Levo Group
Front End Development Lead
- Lead UI engineer.
- Architecture and project leadership of highly modular web products.
- API design and development.
- Creation and execution of multi-platform/device, responsive web frontends.
- Mentoring of junior & mid-weight developers.
- Development of Node.js & MongoDB services.
- UX leadership, information architecture, wireframe & interactive prototyping.
- Design of responsive user interfaces.
- Front end dev-ops. (Grunt, Gulp, Bower, automated code quality testing, build scripts etc).
2010 → 2012: Exploding Box Productions
- Full service digital production consultancy.
Working with local and international clients on strategy, scope, design and project management of websites, web and mobile applications.
Web, mobile and social media application production & development.
- User experience strategy & user interface design.
- Strategic consulting in digital communications.
Led development of MarketSocial, a SaaS platform for creation of promotional Facebook tabs.
2008 → 2010: KND Digital
Responsible for the user experience and style of sites & applications, display ads, social networking.
Performed as frontend lead, guiding development of applications from data visualisation to event management.
2008 → 2010: Neilson Design
Design & production of printed advertising and web development for national and international clients & campaigns such as Nintendo, Sega, JB-Hifi, Vivendi, EB-Games.
- AWARD School - (2009)
Bachelor of Fine Art (Communication Design), Interaction Design & Advertising. Queensland University of Technology. (2007)
- Diploma of Multimedia. (2003) Cert II multimedia. (2002)
- Cert II Film and Television. (2002)
"Launching Brands Online" - Guest lecture, Oxford University (Säid) Business School, United Kingdom. (2012)
"Digital Native: Fact or Fiction" - Apple University Consortium Conference, Gold Coast, Australia. (2007)
Featured in Internet.au magazine's "hottest new designers", 2003.
Winner of Apple University Consortium Worldwide Developer Conference scholarship, 2007.